Friday, January 13, 2023

The number 7

 Revelation 10:7

King James Version

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, 

when he shall begin to sound, 

the mystery of God should be finished, 

as he hath declared to his servants 

the prophets.


I can't say it happened at random.

Surely, it was by GOD's design.

There are seven main tabs on this blog:

FAITH

HOPE

LOVE

ETERNAL LIFE

GOD

JESUS 

HOLY SPIRIT


They practically spilled from my brain this morning.

In that order.

In that sequence.

Each represented by an exact verse.

Each developed from that verse.

That's how SPIRIT teaches.

In a pure, perfect, and precise manner.

And what do you know?

According to Ed. F. Vallowe's "Keys to Scripture Numerics", the number SEVEN stands for:

COMPLETENESS -- SPIRITUAL -- PERFECTION


According to Vallowe's book, the number SEVEN is used throughout the Book of Revelation:

-- SEVEN churches

-- SEVEN Spirits

-- SEVEN stars

-- SEVEN seals

-- SEVEN trumpets

-- SEVEN vials

-- SEVEN personages

-- SEVEN dooms

-- SEVEN new things


And that the number SEVEN has been used over 700 times in the Bible.

I don't know about you, but this much I know:

I just follow SPIRIT's prompts in all of my blogs.

The prompts come any time.

The verses are given precisely.

I know when they feel right for the post.

Of course, that's always SPIRIT for you.

Couldn't have created anything on my own.

Save for the SPIRIT of GOD.

Who I listen to, closely.

Being born again is really the most wonderful thing in my life!

Now, I can understand the Bible, through SPIRIT.

Everything becomes so easy.


Related material:

GOD's numbers -- 7

The 7 churches

Book of Revelation

WORD of GOD

SPIRIT of GOD


KNOW these THINGS

 Ephesians 1:19 King James Version 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power  to us-ward who believe,  according to the working of...